Want a more rewarding and flexible career as a lawyer? At MJW Law, our consultants are put first and given the support they need to give their clients the best service.
What We Offer Our Consultants
Ability to earn more money
Control over your work-life balance
The traditional career path for anyone graduating in law was to start work as a junior employee, spend years working every hour possible to prove that you were ready for the transition to a fully fledged solicitor.
Times have now changed and people have begun to place much more value on their time and freedom than purely on status and salary, many sectors have transformed to allow people to work more flexibly and independently.
As a consultant you can gain more flexibility in your work-life balance, work from any location and have the ability to earn more money.
Compared to traditional setups, our lawyers enjoy greater financial remuneration, a better work-life balance, and are free from the distraction of office politics, management responsibility and billing targets.
You can work where and when you want, knowing you have the support you need to deliver the best service to your clients.
- Earn up to 80% of what you bill
- Decide your hours (no 9-5 setup)
- No billing targets
- Work from wherever suits you most
- Choose your clients
- Secure & seamless case management system
- A perfect work-life balance determined by you
Area Of Expertise
Do you specialise in any of the below areas?
- Credit Hire
- Dispute Resolution
- Clinical Negligence
- Employers Liability
- Civil Law
- Sports Law
- Debt Recovery
- Other areas also considered
Why MJW Law?
Secure & seamless case management system
Work from anywhere
Uncapped earning potential
We’ve always believed that the best work comes from those who are passionate about it.
At MJW Law, we don’t waste time with office politics and billable targets. We focus on what matters, the client.
As we invest in generating our own leads, we can provide consultant solicitors with an uncapped earning opportunity, meaning you have the potential to earn more.
Your Questions Answered
Will I receive support?
Whilst we don’t force support onto our consultants, it is always there when needed. Whether it’s support on developing their client base, case-related or technical support we have the resources to make sure you can work efficiently and provide the best service to your clients. On top of this, we have a secure and seamless case management system, meaning you can work from pretty much anywhere.
How do I build a client base as a consultant?
As we invest into generating our own leads, we can provide clients to you, but here’s some tips to improve your client base:
- Contact old clients – People you’ve worked for in the past are always a good place to start and get referrals to other people in their network.
- Make sure you’ve got an up to date online profile – whether it’s LinkedIn or your own website, making sure your profile has information on the services you offer and past work, to illustrate your expertise and increase the likelihood of winning over clients.
- Build an email marketing list – keeping in touch with everyone, including past clients can be hard but setting up an structured way to keep contact with past clients can be great to increase retention of clients from past cases, even if it’s just an email to find out how they are doing or sharing the latest legal news.
How do I become a consultant?
Simple! Just use the form at the bottom of the page and choose a time that’s suitable for you and we can talk through the process of becoming a consultant and whether it’s the right move for you.