While most times, medical procedures are conducted without issues, occasionally mistakes can be made by someone responsible for your care, which could have caused harm. Some types of clinical negligence that could occur are:
- – Surgical mistakes, which could cause an internal injury, infections or excessive scarring.
- – Not getting your full consent for treatment.
- – Not briefing you on the risks involved in a procedure.
- – Delay in spotting conditions, which are due to the professional’s negligence.
- – Prescribed the incorrect medication.
- – Medical misdiagnosis, or late diagnosis of a condition.
These mistakes are unlikely to happen on purpose, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t claim compensation for something that can have a huge impact on your quality of life. At MJW Law, we’re here to help, with experts in clinical negligence, we’ll get you the compensation you deserve.
If you’re based in and around Manchester and have been a victim of clinical negligence, contact our expert team today. The types of clinical negligence we’ve had cases of include: