What cases of constructive dismissal have we dealt with?
At MJW Law, our experienced team of consultants have dealt with a variety of cases. The most common cases of constructive dismissal are:
- – Irregular payments, both by amount and payment date, without good reason.
- – Resigning due to discrimination or bullying.
- – Grievances that are not acted upon by the employer.
- – Unreasonable changes to working patterns or place of work without agreement.
What are my rights in making a constructive dismissal claim?
You usually have the right to make a constructive dismissal claim if:
- – You have worked for your employer for over 2 years.
- – You have ’employee’ employment status.
- – The claim is made within 3 months of resigning.
If you meet these criteria, our experienced team at MJW Law can give you advice and help you with your claim. Call us on 0333 456 6611 to find out more.